Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The nightmare

I had the most horrible dream and it upset me so much. I dreamt that STBEH's loser-friend was trying to get to me to do something to me (I don't know what) and I kept running away from him.

I eventually ran into my bedroom and locked the door, however the lock had been tampered with and the door wasn't actually locked, so STBEH let him into the house and into my room. I yelled to some kids outside from the window to call the police and this scared Loser off.

I quickly found the kids and took them into my room and just as I was about to close the door STBEH came in and I told him to stay away from me and the kids and he just said, "If I can't have them, then neither can you!", then produced a revolver and shot Prince Charming.

I remember running to my boy as he was lying on the floor looking at me with his gentle green eyes. A pool of blood starting to form under him and he said to me, "Mommy, it's hurting." And then I woke up in a total state.

Fuuuuuuck!! I'm getting all upset again just writing about it.

I know for a fact that STBEH would never do anything to harm any of his kids. He loves them dearly. But why did I have to have this terrible dream? I can only think that it's my emotions playing tricks on me. So very, very upsetting.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment