Monday, October 5, 2009

I have a date

Well, not THAT kind of date, but a court date. Yes, I had confirmation from my lawyer today that on Monday, 12 October, I am to appear in court as the final step of my divorce process, so one week to go.

To be honest, I'm pretty relieved it's almost over. I know that I'll be absolutely shattered on the day and am very lucky that The Fiery One has offered to take the day off work to drive me to court and take me to drown my sorrows thereafter.

The last six months have been very tiring, draining and emotional to say the least and I know there'll be a lot more to come, but at least the worst is over.

Anyway, I had the most amazing weekend. It kicked off with an exclusive live performance by the amazing duo better known as Goldfish on the stunning roof terrace at the Cape Royale 5* Hotel and Residence.
Stunning!!!



Thanks to Seth at 2 Oceans Vibe for the tickets!

Saturday I spent on Camps Bay beach. It was glorious, not a breath of wind and a stunning 29 degrees and I got to put my new toys in a bikini, which looked pretty damn awesome, even if I have to say so myself!

I've been potty training Miss Muffet too. Unfortunately STBEH didn't keep it up over the weekend when he had the kids, but it's going pretty good over all. She's really got the hang of it amazingly quickly and it just goes to show that if you wait until they're ready, it goes fast!

So, that's the news. A week to go until I'm a divorced woman.

Ciao!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment