Sunday, October 11, 2009

T1 to D-day

Yes, tomorrow is the day and I must say I'm filled with very mixed emotions. Last night it kinda hit me that this was it and though I'll be very relieved when it's over, I know I'll also be filled with an absolute sadness.

So, this morning I'm going to Mom's house with the kids and we'll be staying there until Tuesday just so I have some support. I also don't really want to be around STBEH at this time to be honest. His attitude is bad enough on normal occasions with his complete disregard for me and the kids, I just don't think I'd be able to deal with it at this stage.

It's amazing how I've learnt to just bite my lip. Admittedly, I don't always shut up, but most of the time it's just not worth the aggro anymore.

So, this is it. I'll be back on Tuesday for the next update on things with what will then be EH, because let's face it, there's always going to be drama on that front.

On that note, I leave you as a married woman with this:

Madge

2 comments:

  1. If anything, good luck with everything. The hard part will begin now. It was a hoot reading some of your stuff! All the best for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony,

    Thanks for your message and support. I will try and entertain a bit more.

    ReplyDelete