Friday, October 9, 2009

Three more sleeps until D-day

Yes, the time has almost come for the big D-day. Someone asked me what the first thing is that I'm going to do, so I said that I can't wait to change my relationship status on Facebook to single!

I went out for dinner last night with a good friend to De Oude Welgemoed and we had a lovely meal, shared a great bottle of De Grendel 2007 Merlot and had a good laugh about life and situations we're in. I had the most amazing salmon and avocado spring rolls to start with and a lamb curry main. Yum!

This morning, I had a very interesting chat with Prince Charming. He came into my room and the first thing he said to me was: "Mommy, Daddy said to me you are a big cow!". Nice! Very nice...

This can only be because he phoned me last night as I was driving and went on as he does. I explained to him that I couldn't talk as I was driving and he totally ignored me, I told him again that I had to go, but that still didn't have an effect, so I pressed the red button. Ironic though how it's ok if he does it to me, but boy oh boy, don't let him be on the receiving end.

Now I'm being slagged off to the kids. Interesting, me thinks. Luckily for me, my trusty Nokia N95 was close at hand and I asked PC to repeat what he'd just told me to the 5 mega pixel Carl Zeiss lens. I'm sure this would stand up pretty well in a custody hearing, should I decide to file for sole custody of the kids due to STBEH's appalling behaviour.

I can definitely see that I'm going to have a lot of grief from this man long after the whole divorce has been finalised. Wish me luck.

Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment