Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank goodness I'm a patient person

Or else I'd be bald by now from pulling my hair out!

Needless to say, I'm still awaiting news from my lawyer, which leads me to think that either STBEH has signed the docs and it's merely taking time as the originals have to be sent as opposed to the usual email/fax OR they're still continuing with the silly-buggers charade of "Let's just keep her waiting a bit longer".

Obviously, I'm hoping for the signed docs bit, but to be honest, either way isn't a big deal. I'll either find out that this whole ordeal is almost over or that I'll have to fight this out in court at which point all offers are off the table yet again and I'll be quite happy for a judge to give a fair ruling, which might even mean I'll be even better off.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have some news either way by the end of the day so I can at least go into the weekend with an idea of what's going to be happening over the next few weeks.

I visited the GEM (Golf Estate Mommy) with the kids on Wednesday night and had such a lovely time. We were chatting, gossiping, drinking wine and eating chocolates late into the night and I got to just chillax for a few hours.

Also met TRG for a coffee as well as a good meeting with the Book Lady for even more hair raising stories on her life.

Anyway, it's my weekend with the kids and I have to work out what I'll be doing with them. Hopefully if the sun keeps shining like it is today, I might take them to the beach for a little play, which I'm sure they'll love.

Wishing you all a good weekend.

Madge

1 comment:

  1. Madge please let us know if you do get the news, I don't think I could stand waiting all weekend, otherwise you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete