Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I just wanted to get divorced

That's all! I'm sorry if it's hurting STBEH, but this is life. All along I've tried to be nice, tried to do this in an amicable way. For some apparent reason though, he doesn't want to do it that way. He prefers to try and f*ck me over where he can and I am constantly on edge, waiting for the next onslaught from whichever direction it might be coming.

I know it's not nice having to get divorced and it must be hard to accept, considering that he wasn't the one who made the decision in the first place, but why do things to try and hurt me? I think it's only fair to say that I've been hurt enough through his lack of attention, emotion and care (amongst others), but to now go about things the way he has been doing for the past three months?

I was chatting to Mom on the phone this morning and she was saying how empty one feels once the divorce is finally declared in court, but her situation was so different. She still loved my Dad (God knows why) and was very sad that she'd wasted 23 years of her life on a loveless marriage to a serial philanderer. Though I'll agree that my situation is sad, I'm definitely no longer sad about splitting up because STBEH has proven to me throughout these last few months that I was right in making this decision.

So, while I'm still waiting anxiously to hear back from my lawyer with regards to his decision, I can only imagine what the next thing will be. Actually, that's a lie, I can't really imagine it, because I've been so shocked at the things that have been said and done that I honestly cannot think what he's capable of doing next.

I sit... and wait...

Madge

4 comments:

  1. So I will just sit and wait with you, whatcha wanna talk about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without knowing much about the situation other than what has been put up here,I must ask what did you expect?

    If STBEH had just rolled over and not fought, then you would accuse him of not caring enough about his family to try and fight for you.

    At least you know he still cares.

    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he cared at all when it really mattered she wouldn't be where she is right now. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine the dude enjoys having his private life posed on an Internet site either, think of that?

    ReplyDelete