Friday, July 31, 2009

Feeling strangely fine

I don't know why, but despite the dark and rainy weather today, I'm feeling somewhat euphoric today. I didn't have a particularly good night's sleep, but after dropping Miss Muffet off at school this morning I just suddenly felt really good. Maybe that's a sign of things to come today?!

Looking at the heading to this post, I was reminded of the band Semisonic and their album entitled 'Feeling Strangely Fine' and came across this video done to one of my favorite tracks on the album, 'Secret Smile'. Love it!


Yesterday when I got home I noticed that Prince Charming had a 'bloodshot' eye and a little while later saw that it was indeed infected, so I've kept him home from school as pink-eye is highly infectious and somehow I don't think his teacher or the other moms from school will appreciate it if he passed it on to their little sh.. darlings...

He's very excited because he's going to spend the night with The Fiery One on The Farm and she's taking him horse riding tomorrow morning at a neighboring farm where they have the most beautiful Arabian horses. I'm just hoping that the weather allows it, but looking at the forecast it should be sunny again for the weekend. Yay!

This weekend is fairly busy for me too. I'm going to get to spend some quality time with Miss Muffet tonight and tomorrow morning, then she's going to stay with my Mom tomorrow night as I have a christening to go to on Sunday morning and simply won't be able to get her to sit still in a church and then going with Mom to some friends for a lunch time braai, which should be fun.

Other than that I'm toying with the idea of going to the Mad Hatters Tea Party tonight at the Old Biscuit Mill. I can take Miss Muffet along as it shouldn't be late (especially if I go early), but I'm going to see if I can rally a friend or two as I don't want to go on my own.

And that is my plan. Have to try and cut PC's mop before he goes to The Farm too.

Cheers!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment