Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 100th Post!

Wow, time sure flies! I can't exactly say "when you're having fun", but I can't believe that I've already clocked 100 posts on TITL.

I don't want this milestone post to be negative or miserable or even bitchy. What I'd like to say to those of you (most of whom I don't even know) is that I really appreciate your support. Many of you have commented and I hope that those of you who are in similar situations have gained something out of my personal ramblings, even if it was just the odd chuckle.

To all of my friends who read TITL, thanks for understanding where I am, what I'm dealing with and supporting me accordingly. The day I started this 'Online Diary' of mine, I never thought that I would be getting this much out of it on an emotional level and I certainly didn't imagine having so many readers - according to Analytics we're looking at around 200 a day.

I've had A LOT of stick about it too, but it's all been worth it.

I've also been thinking that once this whole divorce lark is over and I'm in my own home, once the house EVENTUALLY sells, I will probably not be writing much more, but will come on now and again to let you know how all is going, however, this is still a few months off.

Madge

3 comments:

  1. Madge, congrats and DON'T you ever dare stop regailing us with the stories of your day to day life, you are a dam fine writer and very amusing and to be honest you just have a spin on life that is very entertaining. So just think of all the other new stuff we will have to hear about. So just carry on as usual before I have to come there and slap you and then feed you copious amounts of champagne. I mean really what about our needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The bug has bitten my friend... You'll keep on writing, just wait and see! (Even if it is another blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys (and lady). Yeah, it might be a case of writing a new blog altogether.

    ReplyDelete