Friday, July 17, 2009

I have to wait until Monday now

This is definitely a game STBEH is playing just to tire me out and obviously he just loves the atmosphere and the stress he's putting the kids and I through, because I've just heard from my lawyer that apparently he needs to think about things and his lawyer will revert back on Monday with his final decision.

WTF?!?!

I'm just wondering what there is to think about? Honestly, if this isn't a pathetic way of playing games, then what is? In the meantime he's putting the kids through all of the stress of living in a house where there's this terrible atmosphere merely because he can't accept it's over and prefers to f*ck about.

Well, at least I now know I'll just have to sit tight for a few more days, but when it's over, it's over and it'll be worth it.

Someone asked me the other day that if I knew what I know now, whether I would still have started it all and my answer: "Beyond a shadow of a doubt, in fact, I would've done it sooner!"

No comments:

Post a Comment