Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blah...

Yes, it's another blah day for me. Although I'm fairly busy today I'm just in one of those funny moods. Apart from the fact that it seems I have got 'writer's block', I suppose there's not that much to say.

I won't be online tomorrow and most of Friday, so you won't be hearing from me and therefore thought I should at least give you a little something today.

I'm really looking forward to going to the annual Bastille Day celebrations in Franschhoek on Saturday. This will be the third year running that a group of us are going and it always turns out to be such a laugh with the bubbly flowing. Let's hope the weather plays along, but hey, if it doesn't, I'm sure we'll still have a ball.

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't have much else to report, so will leave you with this funny from The Fiery One:
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment