Thursday, October 22, 2009

Moving on

About three months ago I mentioned that I'd started dating again as it was obvious that EH was dragging his feet with the whole divorce process and I kept going out and meeting really nice guys and got fed up with turning them down when asked out to dinner or drinks.

So, I went on a few dates with a few guys and about two months ago I met a really special man. Someone who made me laugh, made me feel good about myself and seemed to tick most of the boxes.

I haven't mentioned him before as I haven't really felt the time was right, but as things seem to be getting more serious between us, I thought it worth a mention. Let's call him Mr. X, for arguments sake. To be honest, I don't want to go into too much detail about him at this stage (maybe not at any stage...), but all I'll say is watch this space.

He's met PC and MM and the kids love him and vice versa. Another big thing for me is the fact that he has a beautiful daughter of his own who he has sole custody of and he's done an outstanding job raising her so far. She is an absolute picture of who he is as a person and I must say she has had a lot to do with the relationship coming this far so soon.

I must admit, it has all happened a bit fast for my liking. I would've preferred to have been single for a while before taking on something more serious, but sometimes things happen and people come on your path that you don't anticipate and it's not a bad idea to just go with the flow, so that's exactly what I'll be doing with Mr. X. Anyway, watch this space.

Also, just to mention, the Service Manager from AAD Nissan Milnerton was supposed to come and see me at 9:30 this morning. It's now 10:00... Go figure!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment