Sunday, November 8, 2009

Flutterbyes and relaxation

I got home a little while ago from what was a really nice and relaxing weekend on The Farm. I drove out there on Friday early evening. Unfortunately shortly after arriving there, I had a phone call from EH, demanding to know where I was. My reply? "Well, you've got a tracking device, why don't you use it?!"

I was only told that I was being silly and stupid and a whole host of other things... As I pointed out though, I've been going away EVERY weekend for the past four months, it's not new, it's not unusual and he should be used to it by now. Furthermore, what I do is none of his business. Whatever!

On Saturday morning The Fiery One and Rabbit left for their wedding and Mom joined me. We went to the Windmeul farmers market, which was nice and then mosied around a bit at Paarl Mall, but the kids were tired and miserable, so we headed home and all ended up having a nice little afternoon snooze.

Today I took the kidlets to Butterfly World and we had a ball. There are all kinds of creatures there over and above the butterflies and the funniest part was when one of the little marmoisettes jumped on me from behind and I let out a loud yelp to the tune of, "OH, FUCK!". Let's just say, I don't think the other parents were too pleased... Oops!

Anyway, back at the farm TFO and Rabbit had returned and we just chilled out.

Now, it's back to reality and life at Wisteria Lane. Let's see what this week holds in store.

Madge

PS: Have I mentioned that I'm moving out?

No comments:

Post a Comment