Monday, November 2, 2009

Fighting fire with fire

Wow, well, I've had a rather eventful weekend and a subsequently busy Monday. It turns out that EH has now reverted to stalking and harassing me. He's admitted to actually tracking my movements by GPS and I'm still trying to find out whether he's actually tracking my phone or car. He's also taking photos of my movements too.

On Saturday morning he turned up at a friend's house with the kids in tow, sending me a bunch of sms's saying that the kids want to see me etc. and buzzing on the door bell incessantly.

I really think this is bordering on obsessive behaviour and am genuinely concerned at the fact that he's actually dragging the kids along on his little missions and using them. What do you think he's telling them???

I'm very worried about the lengths this man will go to and what he's capable of. Surely the fact that we are now divorced means that my movements have absolutely nothing to do with him? Surely it's illegal to stalk and harass someone and fit a tracking device without their knowledge or consent?

So, I'm now fighting fire with fire. I have to deal with this matter as I can't help but wonder what his next move will be and looking at his history over the past seven months it's not exactly getting any better. Quite the contrary.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment