Thursday, November 5, 2009

The best time of day

I'd realised this before, but for some reason it was very poignant yesterday that my favorite time of day is around 7:30 in the morning when I hear EH start up the car to go to work. It's as if a wave of relief sweeps over me because I know there shouldn't be any more confrontation at least until he gets back this evening.

By around 16:30 in the afternoon though, I feel myself tensing up again, wondering what the evening has in store. I have however found a coping mechanism, which I'm hoping will serve me well over the next few weeks. I act as if he's not even here. I don't make eye contact and don't talk to him. Let's see how that works.

On Monday I applied for an interdict (personal protection/restraining order) against him. The fact that he'd admitted to tracking me, him stalking and subsequently harassing me seemed to be ample reason for the judge to grant the application. I just don't understand why he's doing this now. We're divorced! It just makes one wonder what the thinking is behind it all...

Anyway, I saw this clip and simply had to share it, because we've all been in a similar situation, I'm sure.

Pure genius!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment