Friday, November 13, 2009

Another week closer to moving out

Well, fortunately this week has been rather uneventful on the EH front, although not without it's stresses. I've had a little argument with TFO, which is never nice, but she was way out of order with what she said to me, so not good.

EH also finally sent me signed agreements with regards to the car which he's buying me out of and all of the furniture and appliances we're splitting.

I've also got something very exciting to look forward to for early next week, so things seem to be looking up.

Until then, however I'm going to have to sit tight. I was slightly upset this morning when I got a phone call from someone voicing their concern about PC. Not that he's been difficult or naughty, but that he's become very introverted and isn't his usual bubbly, happy self.

I know this is true. He has withdrawn quite a lot with other people and it's really sad to see. All I can hope for is that he will revert back to his old self once we're in our new home without any atmospheres and dramas. It is inevitable that he would sense what is going on and even though there haven't been any major dramas in the house for a couple of weeks, the atmosphere can be sliced it's so thick.

Anyway, not long now.

As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of the American talent show, So You Think You Can Dance and have previously posted a clip here of a dance on addiction. This week's episode had yet another amazingly moving number, this time danced by Adé and Melissa and choreographed by Tyce Diorio. The story this time is about a woman's struggle with breast cancer. All of the judges were in tears and most of the audience. Needless to say, so was I. An amazingly moving piece and fantastic interpretation.



In recent weeks I've learnt of two people who I know, to be afflicted with this disease. One has already had her operation to have a lump removed last week and the other is due to go in on Monday for her full mastectomy.

To both of these brave ladies all I want to say is stay strong. There are people who love and support you and we are all right behind you with your fight and won't ever drop our weapons. I have sent up special prayers for you both. It certainly makes one realise that what you've got isn't quite that bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment